Thursday 29 September 2011

Back to the norm...

So here I am sitting at work with just about an hour left in the day. My workload has diminished to almost nothing and my frequent internet forums seem to have died down. So what else is there to do? Enjoy our last little bit of sunshine then proceed to blog

I dont want to jynx it, but I think I'm finally settling back into my groove at home. My appetite is almost completely normal, and for the first time in almost 2 weeks, I had a much needed full night's sleep.


It's probably a good thing I dont have any followers for now, because I'm sure almost all of them would have hit the unfollow button after reading all of my complaining/whining about how much I miss vacation. 


There isnt any excuse for it, but my mind is still in Hong Kong. Periodically throughout the day I'm caught off guard with random clips of our vacation playing in my head. The good news is that they're less frequent, and I'm able to "shake it off" alot easier than the first week back.


I keep telling myself that I need to start moving on and stop living in the past. It was an awesome vacation and there will be more in the future.


I'm really looking forward to our weekend getaway to Bellevue :)





No comments:

Post a Comment